Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > See you!!!    

See you!!!

Damielle
Argentina

See you!!!

I have lots of things to do but I�m "glued" to the computer. I don�t know whether to have the computer taken out from my body by a doctor (at least from my hands and out of the reach of my eyes) or enrol in the program to overcome  addiction to ESLprintables that  Jecika suggested (see her post here)

See you later.

7 Jan 2009      

libertybelle
United States

I�m gonna wait until they find a vaccine for ESL addiction! Tongue
Hugs
L

7 Jan 2009     

gilorit
Israel

I am  S O like you ;-)
I have so much to do and I can�t move myself  away from the computer !!!!
Orit

7 Jan 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

I BURNT MY LUNCH TODAY  DUE THAT FACT THAT I WAS STUCK IN THE COMPUTER MAKING A WORKSHEET AND CHECKING PERSONAL MESSAGES .

I NEED A VACCINE TOO...

I haven�t done the laundry today and I should be getting ready to go work now Disapprove

7 Jan 2009     

Zora
Canada

Vaccine?!? OH NO... you guys stay away from me... I like being addicted!! LOL

7 Jan 2009     

meuge
Argentina

Do you want to hear something even worst....? I missed the doctor�s appointment.... for being at the computer..!!! It was just a routine visit... I already have a new appointment date..I hope not to forget about it!!! I will ask him to prescribe me something for this addiction!!Big smile

7 Jan 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Hey guys

Read this........

glued hands
addictions
forgotten doctor�s appointments
burnt lunches
No laundry= no underwear
frozen in front of the computer

What is this???  The ESL flu???LOL

7 Jan 2009     

Zora
Canada

... Nope, it�s called ESLitis .. and the only known cure, is to have your internet disconnected, move to the mountains of Nepal and pray they never get internet coverage up there!! 

7 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

You have made my day!!!!

Now I�ll continue with my activities

(As you can realize, this little addict is here again!!!!)

7 Jan 2009     

GIOVANNI
Canada

Bathrobe Lady Working At Computer Gifs Images

I am glad to hear I am not the only one that is addicted.  I was beginning to wonder about myself.  My laptop is always with me.   It�s chained to me so that I can see what is going on in the community and produce new worksheets.  At one time I used to produce worksheets only for my students, now I find myself producing worksheets for the pleasure of producing worksheets for the community.

7 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

"laptop chained to her" You have to add this to your list, libertybelle.

I also produce worksheets for the community more than for my classes. I may use them next school year, but I�m not sure because sometimes I don�t teach the same level, it doesn�t depend on me. (remember that I�m on holidays)

In the past, I used to chochet, make pottery or do any other crafts as a hobby. At present, my hobby is surfing the Net, meeting my friends on line, and preparing worksheets. I always loved designing ESL material but nobody appreciated it as much as the mmebers of this community do. Besides, I feel free to create what I want and I have learned to improve my worksheets a lot. I have also improved my computer skills and I have thousand of very useful sites bookmarked in my computer. What�s more, everyday I learn a new word or expression from you!!!!!

So, I would say the same as Zora, I�m proud to be addict to this community!!!
(But I shouldn�t be so much!!!! Stern SmileErmm)

7 Jan 2009     

1    2    3    Next >