Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning powerpoints > Can anyone make more powerpoint games like typhoon game or the likes?    

Can anyone make more powerpoint games like typhoon game or the likes?

amabellechoi
China

Can anyone make more powerpoint games like typhoon game or the likes?

Please help! I need more ppt games.  I have done Who wants to be a millionaire, Jeopardy, smarter than 5th Grader, BAAM Game, lucky wheel, etc...

There �s a popular game Typhoon game.  Does anyone have a ppt for this game? or other interesting ppt games suitable for primary graders. 

Thank you so much!

19 May 2012      

foose1
United States

Okay, I will make it tomorrow if you want.  How big a grid do you want (6 by 6)? What word category would you like?  I can make the scoreboard for 4 teams and a wipe out 1 teams score.  No problem.  Anything else special you would like in the game? Let me know.  I �ll tell you what, I will make a game Typhoon and post it also as a template.  I may be able to post it before the next new contributions.  I will start now.

John

19 May 2012     

foose1
United States

Actually, there is already one in ESLPRINTABLES.com.  http://www.eslprintables.com/powerpoint.asp?id=30525#this

but since I have already started.  I will post tomorrow one with a scoreboard for 4 teams grid at 7 by 4 and editable by whoever.  It will also be a template that anyone can use.  This one will have other rules than the one posted.  I have almost completed it.  Right now, I will use question words.

John

19 May 2012     

Yolandaprieto
Spain

You are incredible John, how kind of you! This a real community of people who help each other.
Good for you
Yolanda

19 May 2012     

meshal1990
New Zealand

thanks

4 Oct 2012     

mtlaili
Tunisia

You are wonderful John! so kind... so helpful.. 
Thanks a lot.

7 Sep 2014