Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please can you help me with some ideas how to teach vocabulary with modern technologies? Thanks    

Please can you help me with some ideas how to teach vocabulary with modern technologies? Thanks

kasiopeja01
Slovakia

Please can you help me with some ideas how to teach vocabulary with modern technologies? Thanks

Hello my friends,
for my final work I have to do an experiment. I must teach any vocabulary to one class by using traditional method and to the other the same vocabulary by using modern technology. It is for children 10-14 years old at primary school. I have got some ideas but I do not thing they are good enough. Hope that you could help me with some more interesting ones. Thank you in advance. Janka

23 May 2012      

papadeli
Greece

Modern technology
This site is interactive and you can first present the new words (vocabulary viewer) and then play a game. You could also create a worksheet. It �s a great site. Ss are thrilled!

Greetings from Greece,

23 May 2012