Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Please help me checking my personal essay. I ´d really appreciate your help    

Please help me checking my personal essay. I ´d really appreciate your help

Luis Lacroix
Argentina

Please help me checking my personal essay. I ´d really appreciate your help

Please check comment 1 to view the essay.

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

28 May 2012      

Apodo
Australia

OK. I �ll have a look at it.

28 May 2012     

almaz
United Kingdom

There used to be a chap here called Alex Carr ( �elprofe55 �, �Neferti � among other nicks) who was thrown off the site for being, well, less than honest. I know that type 1 diabetes can be a horrible and frightening disease and it �s most certainly not something to be treated lightly; it �s for this reason that I can �t help wondering if Luis is related to our old friend Alex who seems to have written an identical essay:

I don �t suppose it really matters who wrote the original �personal essay � - I can only offer my deepest sympathy - but perhaps Luis can come clean here and let us know the truth.

28 May 2012     

Apodo
Australia

Thanks for the link Almaz.
I feel as if I �ve been somewhat deceived. I have, however, corrected the essay and sent it via PM.

28 May 2012     

Luis Lacroix
Argentina

Sorry community, I have deleted the post. I was not trying to offend anyone but help this guy and see if my corrections were right before submitting. Next time I will be more careful! Thanks @Almaz and @Apodo.

L.L

28 May 2012