Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Smoother Relocation Services in Hyderabad     

Smoother Relocation Services in Hyderabad

ravikant124
United States

Smoother Relocation Services in Hyderabad

Shifting is one of the important task for which people face lots of difficulty. To come out of this pathetic situation people try various things to make the move safe and simple. But the best way to make the move smoother is by taking help of moving companies. There are many reputable companies have emerged in market that serve perfect services to their customers. These companies take entire burden of the move on them and make their clients feel smoother and relaxed. These service providers are trained so they know how to make the move simple and comfortable.

Hyderabad based companies have enough experience in this field so they know how to tackle the move and make relocation successful. These companies are popular for serving efficient services to their customers. These workers tackle the task as per the planned procedure so people need not to worry at all. These professionals steadfastly pack all goods by using fine quality packing materials. They also use spacious lorry to carry the goods securely to the new destination. They later unpack and rearrange all the goods in a smoother manner. In this systematic manner the workers complete the task timely. These workers put their best efforts to make the relocation successful.

Packers and movers Hyderabad companies try to make the move complete as per the demand of their customers so that they get satisfactory relocation. These service providers never lie to their customers as they it will leave a bad impression on customers which is not good for their reputation. These service providers handle the task in such a way that people can easily get engage in some other important tasks, so people can believe on their efforts. People can take the help of these companies to make the move smoother and easier. People can consult Movers and packers Hyderabad companies anytime to make the move smoother.

1 Jun 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Here we go again...... More Ads. Wacko Thumbs Down
Thumbs Down

1 Jun 2012     

sirhaj
Malaysia

No!!!! our website is becoming a site where people post advertisements!!!!

First the ads on ESL works in China now I believe is about Indian-based companies, what else will pop out after this?

This somehow triggers an idea for me to teach the pros and cons about advertisements to the students, and as well, how to make an effective and simple ads because all these ads are the worst in the world!!!

1 Jun 2012     

Apodo
Australia

Maybe the above ad, written by "an eminent writer in Business" (Ravikant �s own words) could be used as an exercise in correcting errors and rephrasing into more natural (and understandable) English.LOL

1 Jun 2012     

aliciapc
Uruguay

Clap

1 Jun 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Dear students, never use google translator or you will get this:)
Sophia

1 Jun 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hello everybody!

I am not a native speaker, but is this sentence referring to SPA or something similar? LOL

"make their clients feel smoother and relaxed"

I would love to be enlightened by native speakers.

Thanks.

1 Jun 2012     

almaz
United Kingdom

I don �t think it �s a typical Google mistranslation. I have a feeling that it �s simply a variant of Indian English. Still spam, though.

Which reminds me of last year �s viral hit, �Why This Kolaveri Di? � 
Here it is on Youtube (I believe �kolaveri � means a sort of irrational anger, by the way):

1 Jun 2012     

lakilitp
United States

Hiring professional movers means you don�t need to lift a finger. They do everything using their professionals to avoid any kind of your loss. Hiring movers like http://bestmoverscalgary.ca/ take care of your time and money, and the last thing anyone should not want to worry about after moving is if their current injury is going to act up again.

17 Aug 2022