Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > TESOL EVO Sessions 2009    

TESOL EVO Sessions 2009

urpillay
Spain

TESOL EVO Sessions 2009

Good morning friends,

I would like to inform you about TESOL Electronic Village Online 2009 Sessions http://evosessions.pbwiki.com/ The sessions starts on 12th January, next Monday at 1:00 a.m. They only take place once a year. "For six weeks , participants can engage with ESOL experts in collaborative, online discussion sessions or hands-on virtual workshops of professional and scholarly benefit. These sessions will bring together participants for a longer period of time than is permitted by the four-day land-based TESOL convention and will allow a fuller development of ideas and themes of the convention or of professional interest in general.

The sessions are free and open to all interested parties. You do not need to be a TESOL member to participate. "
You can also read older EVO sessions conferences in this site. The enrollment is free and you will learn to use web 1.0, 2.0 y 3.0 tools.
INMA ALC�ZAR

9 Jan 2009      

alien boy
Japan

WOW Thumbs Up That sounds wonderful! Thank you for the news Inma Smile
(now to see if I can fit it into my schedule...)

9 Jan 2009     

HARIM
Morocco

Thanks a lot Inma.We�re looking forward to it .

Have a nice day!!!

9 Jan 2009