Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Project Ideas    

Project Ideas

Rachell13
Panama

Project Ideas

Hi colleagues Smile

I �d like to get some ideas to plan two projects with my beginners ss which they have to support it orally and also related to their careers. In spite they �re at universal level, their English knowledge is very limited. The careers are criminal investigation and special education.
For the group of criminal investigation and I was thinking of a speech based on crime types, but I �m not sure! About the special education career group, I �ve no idea... Could you help me, please?

Thanks in advance for any idea you can provide.

12 Jun 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Rachel!

Have you tried here?

12 Jun 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

How about this  http://www.eslprintables.com/powerpoint.asp?id=34923#thetop?
You could also ask them to make some research about the ways of inclusion regarding special needs students in the general school environment and then present it.
Sophia

12 Jun 2012     

lovean
Peru

hi pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i need help
i need some examples of proyect  urgent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!we need propose why english is necesary in this time . having in count that my school the student dont �t have a good level of english and enough money
please i need this for tomorrow please ,if you have i model of proyect just send me my email is    [email protected]
thanks a Thumbs Uplot

12 Jun 2012