Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > INCLUDING AN ANSWER KEY, HELP    

INCLUDING AN ANSWER KEY, HELP

ssrl10
Spain

INCLUDING AN ANSWER KEY, HELP

Hello everybody! Yesterday I added some worksheets but I forgot to include an answer key and now I don�t know what I have to do to include it and inform those people who have downloaded it. I would be thankful if anyone could tell me how to.
Thanks in advance,
Silvia

9 Jan 2009      

alien boy
Japan

Hi Silvia,

DON�T PANIC!

You should update your original worksheets with the answer keys & then use the �update this printable� option on the worksheet. You can get to your own worksheets by going through �your printables� & then clicking on the appropriate worksheet that you have contributed.

It would be worthwhile editing your comment on the worksheet to mention the answer key update. You might also want to post a message on the Forum stating which worksheets you have updated & that maybe those who have already uploaded your work should �personal message� you with their email address & you can them email the answer key to them.

You have a very good conscience!

Cheers,
ab

9 Jan 2009     

ssrl10
Spain

Thanks a lot! I have already tried to update it but it appears a message saying that it is too heavy, so I have uploaded it again including the answer key but changing the size of the images so that it is not so heavy. So, I guess it will appear again tommorrow.
I have tried to send a private message to the two peopl ewho left a message, too, but I don�t know how to. Moreover, there are people who have not left a message. So I guess the best solution is to say which activity I have changed in the forum for them to know.
It is HOROSCOPES 4/5. I have included the dates that correspond to each tree, which were not included. (Those who have downloaded it know what I mean, I hope).
Cheers,
Silvia

9 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

I�ll check it out tomorrow too!

Re messaging - if a member has a blue envelope under their name you just click it to send them a message. This envelope should appear with their details in the comment box if they have it enabled on their profile. Not everyone does.

Have a good day/night. Smile

9 Jan 2009