Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > I need your help or ideas !!    

I need your help or ideas !!

Miss_darkness20
Andorra

I need your help or ideas !!

I need to do a project , an English project which promotes COLLABORATIVE WORK ,  in groups of 5 , the thing is I dont know what to do , It has to be related to English but can you give some ideas ?  , the idea is to create a project where all the integrants of the group participate doing differents things  :)  , but really I dont know what to do . Can you help me please with ideas ? I would be so grateful if you can help :) !!

13 Jun 2012      

KathieB
China

Hi there - I am not sure of the ages of the kids.  One idea however, would be to create an event such as a fundraiser.  Each group is responsible for different aspects of the event.  For example - one group is in charge of Marketing/Promoting the event.  One group is in charge of selling the tickets to the event.  One group is in charge activities to be held at the event.  One group is in charge of Food and Drink at the event.  One group is in charge of the finances/keeping the money safe.

It doesn �t have to be difficult:-  The group doing the marketing/promotion have to decide on a theme and make posters.  They have to to decide where to display the posters, etc.

The group handling the food and drink.  Each person in that group is responsible in deciding what type of food and how the food is made available.  Do the parents help with the food, or cook hot dogs at the event? 

Hope this helps and gives you a starting point.

Kathie

14 Jun 2012