Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Help me!!!!!!    

Help me!!!!!!

yellowrhythmorchestra
Vietnam

Help me!!!!!!

I need some materials, websites about games to teach reading skills. It is very kind of you to help me. thanks in advance

19 Jun 2012      

orly100
Israel

Hi,
Hope I helped.

19 Jun 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Dear  yellowrhythmorchestra ,
please remove your identical thread under this one. It �s requested of us not to post identical threads because each new thread pushes another one off the forum �s main page.
Sophia 

20 Jun 2012     

Redbull
Thailand

SECOND THAT,please remove your identical thread under this one. It �s requested of us not to post identical threads because each new thread pushes another one off the forum �s main page.
And it �s happening to much these days :(

REDBULL GIVES YOU WINGS YOU KNOWWink.

20 Jun 2012     

dramirez2008
United States

Hello!  Here are some websites that I use - http://raz-kids.com   There is an annual fee for this one, but quite reasonable; I have been using this site for 3 years now and my students reading scores have improved tremendously.  It allows you to record the students � readings so you can grade their progress. It also offers handouts focusing on reading skills, i.e., main ideas, supporting details, compare/contrast, cause/effect, etc.
Here are 4 more excellent sites I use every quarter:
Below is a handout I also use for storytelling. Students love it!
Five Finger Retell

Thumb:  Characters:  Who is the story mostly about?

Index Finger: SettingWhere does the story take place?  Where are the characters?

Middle Finger: Problem:  What is the problem or the challenge that the character must face?

Ring Finger: Events: What happens in the story?  What does the character do to face the problem or challenges?

Pinky Finger:  Solution: How is the problem solved or the challenge met?

20 Jun 2012