Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > another copy from a Penguin book... what a shame!     

another copy from a Penguin book... what a shame!

a isabel
Portugal

another copy from a Penguin book... what a shame!

After so many congratulions messages...sorry to let you know...

I have already reported as "stolen" the worksheet below

10 Jan 2009      

libertybelle
United States

It�s already been removed.
But another thing - sorry to bring it up -
is that some people are uploading WSs  one
at a time.
Sorry to say someone has uploaded the alphabet
one letter at a time - that is a lot of downloading.
At least they could have uploaded 2-3 at a time!!

L

10 Jan 2009     

Mar (itxasobcn)
Spain

I totally agree with you, dear Lisa!

Hugs!

MAR Smile

10 Jan 2009     

Im Lety
Mexico

Yes, I did it...I preffer a good quality picture than several with low quality...I have dowloaded some WS with that kind of images small or medium size and when  I want to make them bigger...OMG...That doesnt work...I am very visual and I love using images on my Ws and I use many times the same images...Sorry if the alphabet is too long...Ill add two more letters to some Ws in order to make you save points...Thanks

10 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Love the pictures you use! I have to make sure  I download some of your worksheets soon.

B-)

10 Jan 2009     

mena22
Portugal

Smile  Good evening to you! Imlety, you can have excellent  pictures even afer reducing the size. You just have to  download a good quality picture and then  follow Logos� or Helen�s instructions. That�s very easy indeed. I�ve learnt from them. If you take a look at my work, you�ll see that I  am also  very visiual and love quality. 

Helen�s How to reduce file size and improve your worksheets

Logos� tutorial on how to reduce the size of a document

Just one more thing. I believe none of the above contributors needs to save points. They have more than they will ever need. You have to agree that it is unusual to see so many worksheets from the same contributor, each one  with a single letter of the alphabet.

Good night to you all.

mena

10 Jan 2009     

Im Lety
Mexico

You are right Mena...I have to admit that you and Lyberty are very helpful people...I really like this forum...We can have good feedback here...I just updated the alphabet so you can have more than one...I like to save points!!! You really dont know when are you going to need it hahahaLOL  Just kidding...I just did it Lyberty,  thank you very much for your conerning advice...

10 Jan 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Lety

You�ve scanned the letters ( have that same book) which are black and white, and don�t lose that much quality because you reduce the resolution on them -
AND if anyone wanted to have the whole alphabet - they�d have to download 26 times!!!
Some of us make 3-5 page WS for sharing.
You could easily have done the same.
We�re here to make life easier for each other - right?
L

10 Jan 2009