Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > What´s it about??    

What´s it about??

Damielle
Argentina

What´s it about??

Appart from not being an ESL resource, I find these worsheets very strange :

10 Jan 2009      

alien boy
Japan

I think they�re supposed to promote the benefits of donating blood. Like you said, they�re not ESL resources so consider them reported!

10 Jan 2009     

aftab57
United Kingdom

Come on colleague don�t be too hard on this first time poster they probably need to get acquinted with the rules.

10 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Hey, I�ve tried to send them a message (but the link isn�t working). If you know my history you�ll know I�m always positive in my view of ALL earthlings (& other et�s too)

The poster is pretty cool, the other one is entirely Greek to me...

B-)

10 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

What�s the meaning of aimodosia? That ws is not in English.

10 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Maybe the material is taken from here:

http://www.aimodosia.org/

10 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Like I said, it�s all Greek & it�s not ESL related in its current format. No exercise, no link to English language learning. It�s about donating blood.

B-)

10 Jan 2009     

goodnesses
Algeria

Hi, All

Let�s take it easy. I think these WS would be pretty good as some kind posters or aids to a project about blood donation or as classroom posters, why not?
I wish they were in English.
I like the first one very much.

10 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Hi goodnesses! Don� get me wrong. I�m not being nasty. I would have sent a message if I could have! I also happen to like the poster - I just wish the member had added a few things related to ESL to it. Even a little article about donating blood for students to work through. I�m very tempted to write one myself & use the poster but I would like to encourage mxrisa to first!

B-)

p.s. I have now sent an email! the link is working again!

11 Jan 2009