Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Is IT ALRIGHT TO ADVERTISE YOUR OWN WORKSHEETS ON THE MESSAGE BOARD ??     

Is IT ALRIGHT TO ADVERTISE YOUR OWN WORKSHEETS ON THE MESSAGE BOARD ??

MissMelissa12
Peru

Is IT ALRIGHT TO ADVERTISE YOUR OWN WORKSHEETS ON THE MESSAGE BOARD ??

Every day I see people advertising their worksheets more and more...what is the big deal with getting points? I dont get it yet!

There are forums just to talk about someone�s worksheet...isnt that advertising?

Maybe I�m wrong. You don�t need to continue this topic...

I only wanted to speak up my thoughts.

Embarrassed

10 Jan 2009      

alien boy
Japan

Thumbs Up No worries Miss Melissa,

one of the great things here is that people can express their thought (& anticipate some interesting replies)

Personally, unless it�s someone who I really respect the opinion of, I feel that if someone advertises their worksheet I am LESS inclined to download ANY of their worksheets. But that�s just me... their advertising has the opposite effect to that intended!

B-)

10 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Melissa,
I think that in both cases advertising is not correct. I mean, I feel that if it not right to advertise our own ws, we shouldnt do the same with another member�s. Besides, I would also want to add, that everyday I see more and more a kind of  indirect promotion of wss.

10 Jan 2009