Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > Losing Points downloading new worksheets    

Losing Points downloading new worksheets

Apodo
Australia

Losing Points downloading new worksheets

I �m fairly sure there was a post from someone recently, who lost points despite downloading only new worksheets.

This is how it happens:

You click to show all new worksheets. You start choosing and downloading, opening a worksheet, then returning to the page of thumbnails. While you are doing this a new day begins in Spain, and there is a new lot of worksheets which are now free. Your page of thumbnails is out of date!

How can you tell? When you click to download the worksheet, the words �As a premium member you can download this worksheet for free � (or similar) no longer appear.

Because of the time zones this has happened to me a couple of times now. I thought the information may help some other puzzled teachers.Smile

24 Jun 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Only, Marion, the site no longer functions according to the Spanish time but according to the Central American Time  http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=33387
Sophia

24 Jun 2012     

Apodo
Australia

@Sophia,
Oh, that �s right. I couldn �t remember the changeover time ... a new morning then? ;-)

I still believe this is the solution to the "I lost my points" problem which occasionally happens.

24 Jun 2012