Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Costa Rica on red alert...    

Costa Rica on red alert...

Dianna Madrigal
Costa Rica

Costa Rica on red alert...

Hi friends! I don�t know if this is allowed in this forum, but I want to tell you that yesterday we had a BIG 6.2 EARTHQUAKE here in Costa Rica. The country in which I live is on red alert... Fortunately, it didn�t happen anything to me or my family, but we have death persons and huge material losses. Please take this situation into account in your prayers, there is a lot of pain and suffering nation wide... Thank you so much!    
Unhappy  

10 Jan 2009      

Im Lety
Mexico

I�m really sorry to hear that DiannaUnhappy...I live just next to the Pacific Plate and the North American Plate...Falla de San Andres...�Quiza la conoscas, es conocida mundialmente�...It goes from M�xico to Oregon U.S.A and we have many earthquakes each year...We are wating the big one but, when? nobody knows...It�s good that you and your family are well...Take care and be very careful...you know this never ends...

Just in case you want to know about it...Greetings

10 Jan 2009     

gzagza
Mexico

Hi Dianna; I�m so sorry to hear about this! I know how that is like. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do to avoid, or prevent earthquakes. I�m happy to hear that you and your family are Ok. I will pray for the people in your beautiful country, and i�m sure that pretty soon you guys will be back on your feet.

Good things can come from bad things, so for sure you will be able to experience a great national unity, and a deep love for all your fellow countrymen.

XOXO
GzaGza

10 Jan 2009     

Dianna Madrigal
Costa Rica

Thanks ImLety and gzagza!!! I really appreciate your comments!!!   Approve

10 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

I hope everything is ok for everyone there.
People in Japan & China can certainly empathise with you, your loved ones & the people of Costa Rica.
I wish you all safety, health, security, peace & love.
Best wishes,
ab

10 Jan 2009     

Dianna Madrigal
Costa Rica

Thank you so much alien boy, you really know what I am talking about. Peace and love 2 u 2!

10 Jan 2009     

Zora
Canada

Heavens, what a horrible thing...  I am glad you and yours are alright. Natural disasters can be so devastating.  Take care Dianna.   

10 Jan 2009