Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Fiona (Ants)    

Fiona (Ants)

martinasvabova
Czech Republic

Good luck! I�m going to be with you in my thoughts.

27 Jun 2012     

lurdesilva
Portugal

27 Jun 2012     

jarrebezeke
Belgium

I wish you good luck and get well soon!! Hug
@nn jarrebezeke

27 Jun 2012     

olga.aragones
Spain

Dear Fiona.
I�m sure you�ll be okay soon. I had a similar problem three years ago. It was a routine check-up and ... 2 operations+chemotherapy+radiotherapy+braquitherapy= one year and a half out of my routine life. Two weeks ago I went to see my oncologist and, after seeing my tests,  he said " You are perfect" .
I can�t say it wasn�t a shock when I was told it: it was. I had black days, grey days and days. But after some weeks I found that I had time to do a lot of things that when I have a normal day, I can�t: reading a lot of books ( I love thrillers ), learning how to knit, to decorate T-shirts, meeting old friends and new ones... I just learnt to live life or see it in a different way, I learnt to be patient, to enjoy every coffee I have with the people I love...
Now I just have to take a pill every night.
What I�m trying to say is, all this is just a question of time. 
My best wishes, get well soon. Lots of hugs,Hug
Olga

28 Jun 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3    4    5