Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > from esl books    

from esl books

bvtirp
Turkey

from esl books

Hello everyone,

Is it ok to make a grammar guide worksheet following the same grammar information from a published grammar book with adding exercises on our own?

27 Jun 2012      

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi There!

Using the grammatical rules it �s ok... I think ..... As long as you don �t use the examples from the book. Adding your own exercises is allowed of course.

hope this helps.

27 Jun 2012     

lizsantiago
Puerto Rico

i dont think so, since this is in the rules
You can use texts from other websites or books in your worksheets if you add your own exercises or activities (For example, reading comprehension questions, etc). Please don �t take texts from other ESL websites or books, it would be unfair.

27 Jun 2012     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

As already written above - you cannot take ANY text from ESL resources. 

27 Jun 2012     

Yolandaprieto
Spain

I think you can use the grammar book of your choice, changing the examples and adding exercices of your own. Most people do this when it comes to grammar. Nobody is going to invent a grammar book here or they would try to publish it and get author rights, don �t you think so?
Regards
Yolanda

28 Jun 2012     

victor
Spain

Hello,

You have to explain the rules with your own words, and use your own examples. Of course, it will be similar, because you are not goint to invent new grammar rules, but please don �t make a literal copy.

28 Jun 2012