Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > to my (french) colleagues working on "enjoy English" method.     

to my (french) colleagues working on "enjoy English" method.

diddy2703
France

to my (french) colleagues working on "enjoy English" method.

hello,
it �s holidays for me (yeahhhh) and I was gathering all my worksheets created especially to go with this book. I was thinking, maybe i �m not the only one doing this... This year i had only 5e and 3e, but if you are working with this book too, I am willing to EXCHANGE my worksheet with great pleasure :).
Or if you just want to add your name to say you work with this book too, maybe to share some ideas, it �s nice to feel we �re not alone :).

5 Jul 2012      

poupina86
France

Hi, I �m actually working on "Enjoy English" with the 6e. We �d got the same with 3e but we decide to give up books in 3e and 4e this year. If we can exchange works or something else, I �ll give you my e-mail if you are interested. have a nice day!

6 Jul 2012     

dagn
France

I �m interested too! We �ll be working with the new enjoy in sixieme next year so i �ll be glad to share! [email protected]
looking forward to hearing from you!

6 Jul 2012