Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > receptive and productive activities for subject-verb agreement in simple present    

receptive and productive activities for subject-verb agreement in simple present

ahuyozgat79
Turkey

receptive and productive activities for subject-verb agreement in simple present

Hello everyone,

I need an urgent help. I am a Celta trainee and I have some difficulties in doing my assignment. Can you please give me an idea about one receptive one productive skill activity for subject verb agreement in simple present tense. I �m analysing students writing error. I have to suggest two activities and mention the source as well. please helpppp!

8 Jul 2012      

redcamarocruiser
United States

Maybe this definition will help you.
http://www.teachingenglish.org.uk/knowledge-database/receptive-skills (source)

Receptive skills

The receptive skills are listening and reading, because learners do not need to produce language to do these, they receive and understand it. These skills are sometimes known as passive skills. They can be contrasted with the productive or active skills of speaking and writing.

8 Jul 2012     

ahuyozgat79
Turkey

THANKS.

8 Jul 2012     

ahuyozgat79
Turkey

THANKS.

8 Jul 2012