Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > points    

eng789
Israel

Now I get to say that I uploaded a reading comp. yesterday before Spanish midnight and I haven�t gotten my points. 

Thanks to those who found it useful.

10 Jan 2009      

eng789
Israel

Interesting its like magic,  I  got 1 point from the 27 downloads on my new ws.

10 Jan 2009     

JUANBEGI
Spain

Be patient, you�ll get your points. The same thing happened to me at the beginning.

10 Jan 2009     

libertybelle
United States

I think we get the feedbacks and points at 12 o�clock midnight - European time.
By the way - loved the Obama reading!!
hugs
L

10 Jan 2009     

eng789
Israel

Thank You LB.  

By the way,  I am 3-4 hours ahead of Spain,  its 21:45 here now.   I uploaded before midnight yesterday.  

But yes I will be patient.

10 Jan 2009     

libertybelle
United States

Here in Europe it is 20:53 - and we�re on Spain time or 1 hour�s difference - so you�re only one hour ahead of us!
Wait til a bit later - then you�ll get all your points!
hugssssssssssssssssssssss
L

10 Jan 2009     

mutalip
Turkey

Hi everybody.I am a new member of this site.I sent two printables.But I have no points.So I cannot download any materials.Do I need to do anything else except waiting?Help...

10 Jan 2009     

Dizi
Brazil

Hello everybody, I read in the site that as a member with more than 30 points I could download 30 of the new printables for free. I have 83 points but I can�t download those new printables.  I read this: Today, you have 0 free downloads left. Why? Thanks.

10 Jan 2009     

ssrl10
Spain

It happened the same to me at the beginning. Once you upload a printable it is published the following day and you get your points two days after you have uploaded the worksheet. To days ago, for example 82 people downloaded my worksheets but I got the points yestarday after midnight.

10 Jan 2009     

Dizi
Brazil

ssrl10 Thanks a lot!!!

11 Jan 2009