Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > ARE U SO KIND TO HELP ME WITH A TRANSCRIPTION FROM YOUTUBE? IT īS ABOUT JET ENGINE    

ARE U SO KIND TO HELP ME WITH A TRANSCRIPTION FROM YOUTUBE? IT īS ABOUT JET ENGINE

JUANBEGI
Spain

ARE U SO KIND TO HELP ME WITH A TRANSCRIPTION FROM YOUTUBE? IT īS ABOUT JET ENGINE

Could u check my transcription and add the missing parts. Thanx in advance Smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON0sVe1yeOk

the travel fan engine is a complex ci ration of several components working together as two parts. A core section that produces power to drive the propulsor section that produces thrust. Thrust is a force created by the acceleration of air. This phenomenon is simply a publication of     of motion commonly expressed as force equals mass time acceleration. It is this force that propulses the aircraft. To see how this� is developed, let𠏋 look into the internal working of   pw40012 travel panel engine. The first component of the engine is the huge �.fan that rotates 2800 times a minute to take off. This giant�in least than half a second. �.the massive is separated into two streams when the fifteen per cent of the air flows into the interior core of the engine. The remaining eighty five per cent of the air is�  along the outside of the core and this force to enheaven narrowing space that found up taking up speed along the way. The ratio of the air bypass of the core to the air pass through the core is called the bypass ratio. Because of the huge volume, the bypass air only needs to accelerate a small amount in order to develop an enormous amount of press. Meanwhile, the other fifteen per cent of the air has added the first componen of the engine core the low pressure compressor. Here the air passes through several smaller stages each consisting of a set of rotating blades in between of a set of stationary blades. Each stage compresses the air forcing temperature and pressure to rise. After passing through the low pressure compressor, the air �the high pressure compressor rotares faster and is responsible for seventy per cent of the total pressure rise. After the air has passed through both compressors, it is thirty five times higher is pressure and a thousand degrees harder than the outside air. The compressed air is now the right pressure but it is moving too fast to be efficiently �and diffuser where it slows down the remaining��. of the temperature and pressure

18 Jul 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

There īs no need to send a pm, Juan, if you posted the message in the forum.

Sophia

18 Jul 2012     

mariamit
Greece

Here you go Juan. I īve corrected some of it.

The turbo fan engine is a complex sequencization of several components working together as two parts. A core section that produces power to drive the propulsor section that produces thrust. Thrust is a force created by the acceleration of air. This phenomenon is simply an application of Newton𠏋 second  law   of motion commonly expressed as force equals mass times acceleration. It is this force that propels the aircraft. To see how this thrust is developed, let𠏋 look at the internal workings of Pratt and Whitney𠏋 pw4102 turbo fan engine. The first component in the engine is the huge nine-foot diameter fan that rotates 2800 times a minute at take off. This giant fan sucks in enough air to vacuum out the air in a four bedroom house in less than half a second. As the air races through the massive fan it𠏋 separated into two streams. Only fifteen per cent of the air flows into the interior core of the engine. The remaining eighty five per cent of the air is ducted along the outside of the core and is forced through an ever narrowing space, the fan duct, picking up speed along the way. The ratio of this air bypassing the core to the air passing through the core is called the bypass ratio. Because of its huge volume, the bypassed air only needs to accelerate a small amount in order to develop an enormous amount of thrust. Meanwhile, the other fifteen per cent of the air has added the first component in the engine𠏋 core, the low pressure compressor. Here the air passes through several smaller stages each consisting of a set of rotating blades in between a set of stationary blades. Each stage compresses the air forcing its temperature and pressure to rise. After passing through the low pressure compressor, the air enters the high pressure compressor which rotates faster and is responsible for seventy per cent of the total pressure rise. After the air has passed through both compressors, it is thirty five times higher in pressure and a thousand degrees harder than the outside air. The compressed air is now the right pressure but it is moving too fast to be efficiently ignited so it enters a diffuser where it slows down while remaining at the optimum  temperature and pressure

@my desk, if that is your name:  Sorry if this exceeds the word limit you are so eager to place on this site but I simply wanted to help.Angry

19 Jul 2012