Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > personalized desktop calendars    

personalized desktop calendars

Guadalupesm
Spain

personalized desktop calendars

Hi, everybody.

I�m looking forward to having a personalized calendar, one in which I can insert my own photos and that fixes both sides of the page when printing.

I�ve tried to make one in word format, and it looks ok, considering that I have never done one.
However, when printing it in both sides, the size of the calendar pages do not coincide exactly.

The Hofmann calendars, for example, are pretty good, but the question is that I cannot print it at home, but send it to get printed, and pay, of course.

So, I would like to know how can I have a template or a webpage in which I can design my own calendar free, with the possibility of printing it at home.

Thanks a lot,

Guadalupe Sierra

19 Jul 2012      

xani
Portugal

Hi Guadalupe!

Why don �t you try to make a calendar using Microsoft Publisher? You have many different and interesting formats that you can use and edit according to your preferences (change colours, photos, etc...)

Best regards,

Xani

19 Jul 2012     

Guadalupesm
Spain

Thanks a lot.

Guadalupe

19 Jul 2012     

Fabiola Salinas
Argentina

What a LOVELY idea!!!! Thank you both!!! Tongue

19 Jul 2012