Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > possibility of improving program    

possibility of improving program

tachitorres
Albania

possibility of improving program

Dear eslprintables community,

The other day I was deleating some files from a pen drive and by mistake I deleted all the ws I had downloaded from this brilliant site. I suppose that I �m not the first one to lose all this material, so I was just wondering if there is any way that the program keeps record of the ws you download, so that you can download them again.

I �m just thinking of ways of improving the program, so that in case of deleting files by mistakes you could have access to those printables you have downloaded from the site.

Thanks a lot to all the people that belong to this wonderful site for sharing all your materials, ideas, blogs, you tube videos and so on. You make work easier and more enjoyable.

Wishing you all happy summer holidays and an awesome day.

5 Aug 2012      

Geth
Spain

I agree with you mate. I was surprised not to be able to find the files that I had already downloaded. I would also like to see this improvement.
Here �s hoping!

6 Aug 2012