Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Project Work    

Project Work

nikkomary
Romania

Project Work

Hello everybody!
I �d like to start a project called Hands Across Cultures- knowing about other countries, working on different activities, making powerpoints, writing poems or short stories. I �m looking for teachers who are interested in signing their students of13-14 years old. For those who are interested, I will send the document in an e-mail. I �d like to start the project in September because this is when school starts in Romania. Let me know if you are interested.

9 Aug 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Hi Nicoleta,
I am interested, but I will be able to say for sure when I talk to my students in September. Anyways, keep in touch:)
Sophia

9 Aug 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I would like to be involved. Please keep me informed, it sounds like a really worthwhile project.

9 Aug 2012     

tea4er
Russian Federation

I would also like to try myself and tell you sth interesting about Russia.....but the beginning of school year is in September... keep in touch.

9 Aug 2012     

Dkay
Turkey

I would like to take part as well.My students are  11-14 years old and we start school in September so I am ready to help you :))

9 Aug 2012