Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > i can not upload my worksheets     

i can not upload my worksheets

rosangie
Colombia

i can not upload my worksheets

i have tried a lot times. i have bwen waiting for a while and i tried again today but it was imposible. please, I need help!!!!

this is was apeearde when I tried it.

Persits.Upload.1 error �800a0008 �

At least one of the uploaded files exceeds the maximum allowed size.

/send_printables/uploadprintable.asp, line 29

20 Aug 2012      

goospanish
Mexico

make your files smaller   allowed 500kb     that is what exceeds macimum size means

20 Aug 2012     

rosangie
Colombia

thanks alot . 

20 Aug 2012     

Ms.Sara.q8
Kuwait

Dear Rosangie as goospanish said you should make sure of the size of your file

Which should be less than 500 kb :)

By the way your file is exceeded the maximum size because of the images

in the printable which you are trying to download, so you have to replace them ..

Sara ..

20 Aug 2012     

IbuLulu
Australia

Before you replace everything, try compressing the pictures first (there �s a button on the pictures toolbar).   Then save your document again and see if the size is small enough.

21 Aug 2012     

agreeniefrog
United States

I use a program called paint shop pro to reduce the size.   You export the file and reduce the size.   I think serif gives a free photo picture editing program.
yes they still do   http://www.serif.com/FreeDownloads/   I think you can export with the free one.  It is not restriced  just an old version.

21 Aug 2012     

agreeniefrog
United States

well they have changed how they do it.   the starter will export pictures that are smaller in size.     You need to get serif account and then download.   I have a version they are giving you.  it works  great.   If you have any questions contact me.    basically you copy the
picture into program as paste as new image   then you export as  jpg  with a lower quality
The paste is on edit tab  and  the  export is on file tab.

gl

21 Aug 2012