Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A JOKE    

A JOKE

ldthemagicman
United Kingdom

A JOKE

While we are waiting for the Caption Competition to appear, this will help to pass the time:

A man in an open-necked shirt tries to enter a Night-Club, accompanied by a German, a Russian, a Zambian, a Japanese, and an American.

The doorman says:  "I�m sorry!  You are not allowed to come in without a Thai".  

The man thinks for a moment, goes back to his car, opens it and removes a set of Jump Cables, (which are used for recharging a flat battery on a stationary car).

He returns to the Night Club, wearing the Jump Cables around his neck, like a tie.

The doorman looks at him, nods, and says:

"OK.  You can come in!  But DON�T START ANYTHING".

Les

21 Aug 2012      

Greek Professor
Greece

LOL...funny
Nice one...

21 Aug 2012     

anitarobi
Croatia

Love it!

21 Aug 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Smile

21 Aug 2012     

dagn
France

Clap

21 Aug 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hi Everybody!

Thanks for the joke Les! :)))))

@ Dear eslprintable members;

Just want to say that I sent a PM to the winner of the CAPTION CONTEST yesterday and also posted the message on the forum. Maybe our colleague is too busy ... So meanwhile if  you believe I should choose someone else please give me some feedback.

Thanks for understanding. Greetings from Sunny and hot Portugal.

ascincoquinas

21 Aug 2012     

MoodyMoody
United States

PM your second-place captioneer.

21 Aug 2012     

ascincoquinas
Portugal

Hello again!

I have just sent a PM to the second place captioneer like you have suggested. Hope it works.

regards from Portugal.

ascincoquinas.

21 Aug 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

@ Les LOL This link is fun.  http://learnenglish.britishcouncil.org/ar/magazine/jokes

22 Aug 2012