Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > > Stolen contribution - It īs sad...    

Stolen contribution - It īs sad...

maggy69
Portugal

Stolen contribution - It īs sad...

Hi everyone!

It has been a long time I didn㦙 come to Eslprintables and just when I decided to come back I found this!

http://www.eslprintables.com/cinema_and_television/movies/science_fiction_movies/Science_Fiction_movie_Plots_110983/

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=655348#thetop

23 Aug 2012      

anitarobi
Croatia

This kind of thing always saddens me. I really don īt see the point in cheating when there is so much pride in making stuff ourselves, right? Glad it has been reported. Don īt give up on ESL because of some lazy people... (they īre everywhere, I īm afraid). But īall it takes for evil to flourish is for a few good men to do nothing about it �...

23 Aug 2012     

MJ_Misa
Czech Republic

Hi,
it īs sad but there is no need to take it out on the forum. Can you imagine how it would look if everyone whose wss had been stolen wrote about it here? That īs why we have the option to report wss. So just report it, moderators will decide;o)))

23 Aug 2012     

Errie
Japan

Maggy69,

It happens a lot here. Also to me. I had it about three times last month. What I do is send a pm to the one who have � īstolen � � it and ask him/her why and report the ws. You īll never get an answer back but it might make you feel better.

I don īt care if someone uploads my ws onto other sites or even here but..why don īt they ask first before uploading...well.

23 Aug 2012     

pilarmham
Spain

I consider it an honour which I report.

23 Aug 2012