Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Directory NOT Found    

Directory NOT Found

leien29
Philippines

Directory NOT Found

HELP Teachers!

Is it just me or does this happen to everyone?

I wonder if you came across this message after you click download this worksheet :

Error 404 - File or directory not found. The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable."

I noticed this for a long time but I thought everything will just go back to normal but until now...NAAAHHH..

I cannot also see ALL the worksheet thumbnails..Cry

MOST of all, I CANNOT CHANGE THE FONT SIZE OF THIS MESSAGE.. Want to make it small.. But dont know how...

Lei

28 Aug 2012      

imanito
Morocco

the same thing is happening to me. I keep getting this message whenever I want to upload a template. 
and to top it all, some sicko with no life is reporting all the templates I have uploaded more than a year ago and the people in charge here removed them. It �s a template for God �s sake uploaded in the Templates Page, we don �t get any points for doing that. It is done for free to share and help one another. so please, a message to the person developing this hobby on my expense, GO GET A LIFE!!!!!!!

28 Aug 2012     

douglas
United States

to Imanito:

Even if it is a template, it still can �t brerak copyright laws.  Points or no points, not abiding by copyright law could get this site shut down--that would be a BIG loss to many of us. 
So this "sicko with no life"  is actually doing us a service and I find your comments rather offensive.  So in the immortal words of Sgt Hulka: "Lighten up Francis."

The Dude abides,

Douglas

Edit: I must acknowledge that there are sometimes people that are overzealous about reporting things and/or reporting things for less-than-honorable reasons; if this is the case I understand your frustration, but still feel the message could have been "lighter".

28 Aug 2012     

libertybelle
United States

Isn �t that a bummer when it looks like you �re yelling on a message board, and you �re really not!?!!LOL

28 Aug 2012     

leien29
Philippines

libertybelle really is a bummer to have those big font!LOL It started after I copied and posted ERROR 404, the succeeding fonts became as big the the preceding font and there is NO font resize in the option box!

BUT... CryCry Its still the same... No worksheet thumbnails... and still the same error... I dont want to be very impatient concerning this... but Im just desperate.

and Now... If I try to download, it  diminishes my free worksheets for the day but I dont receive any worksheet at all.

Hope someone can help... especially VICTOR.

Thanks in advance!
 Have a nice day everyone!

29 Aug 2012     

koreasara
Korea, South

I too am now having trouble uploading things with a similar message about some sort of directory problem.  Below that, it also says my file is too large.  This is for any file...ones that I know are not more than the allotted 500MB.  This is so frustrating.

29 Aug 2012