Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Where is my worksheet?    

Where is my worksheet?

antonymearns
United Kingdom

Where is my worksheet?

Please advize.......I submitted a new worksheet almost 24 hours ago. It still has not appeared on the new contributions.

This has never happened before....I can see it on my own printables but no downloads as it is not on the list of new contributions.

I thought about sending it again but I would probably get reported or something as there are so many rules these days it is hard to get anything on here at all.

Has this happened before?  . what can I do to get my worksheet on the new conributions section with all the rest...?

I would appreciate any help

4 Sep 2012      

Mariethe House
France

You �re right, it doesn �t appear.When did you upload it? 

4 Sep 2012     

antonymearns
United Kingdom

i uploaded it about 24 hours ago..normally it is on the website almost immediately....i also noticed that the date on the site is still 4th Sept so maybe something is wrong but I don �t know what

5 Sep 2012     

douglas
United States

It can take more than 24 hours--be patient.

5 Sep 2012     

ueslteacher
Ukraine

What are you talking about? Your ws IS in the recent contributions section and it has 16 downloads at the moment.
Sophia

5 Sep 2012     

Mariethe House
France

Sophia: I checked this morning and it wasn �t there. Something must have been done sinceSmile

5 Sep 2012     

agreeniefrog
United States

micheal jackson???  lots of downloads

5 Sep 2012