Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > essay !!    

essay !!

fujido
Thailand

essay !!

HOW TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH

A B C � People will hear this song when they start to learn English language. This is first step; we have to know all of the alphabets to go to the next steps. 17 years ago, when I was just a baby, my mother sang this song for me when I fell asleep -- like a lullaby. She always opened cartoons and songs in English in order to make me familiar with this language. I don�t think I can remember anything from them when I grow up.

I have to study English every day since I was young. Many people will think if you study English for a long time like this, your English will be pretty good. But in fact, it�s really terrible. We have English class in our timetable, learning grammar, vocabulary, pronunciation etc. But when I meet foreigners, I can�t talk with them or understand what they say. It�s such a big problem of me. So I change my mind and myself. I try hard to love English. At first, my father talked to me in English when we drove to school or went shopping. It made me more familiar with English. Since I was 13 years old, I have taken English courses at Enconcept. I get a lot of knowledge there. I can use English more effectively. My grammar and vocabulary is better. However knowledge from the classroom is not enough, I have to do many exercises and study for tests in every course. Besides this, I have many English books -- oxford bookworms. I always read them in my free time. They have many interesting vocabularies and the structure in the sentences that I can use it in my routine.

My best way to learn English is learn through artists and songs. I really love music. Recently, I found Aziatix -- the American-Korean trio. I like their songs and one of them so much. So I have to search for their profile and their information. It�s all in English. They have interviews in English as well. At first, I didn�t think their accent is pretty good because they�re Korean but when I listened to them carefully, it�s really well. They�re influenced by American English. I listen to them every day. Sometimes I repeat one video again and again until I understand all of they say. I search for other videos too -- like Eminem, JB, Ellen etc. They speak very quickly, I can�t catch on what they say. I have to listen again 2 or 3 times, it�s more clear and easy to understand. I try to speak along with them. Therefore my speaking and listening are better.

English is an international language which everyone should know and use it effectively. It can help us to communicate with the world. We will gain an advantage than any other people who don�t know English.    Don�t be tired to learn English because English is our life!

7 Sep 2012      

cunliffe
United Kingdom

Very nice essay, Fujido. Thank you for sharing it.

8 Sep 2012     

Al Ez
Oman

Interesting essay , Thank youThumbs UpFujido

16 Sep 2012