Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Problems with the site.    

Problems with the site.

eda_w
Poland

Problems with the site.

Hi there. I wonder if you could help me. The problem is that I usually can�t access the site. It downloads extremly slowly, and oftens stops  in the middle. The same happens when I want to download a worksheet. I try many times a day, at different times. I use Mozilla, but sometimes switch to IE /it doest�t help/. I remove cookies, temps, refresh the site and the problem is still there. And it only happens at eslprintables. What could be the problem? Help! This site is too fantastic to be missed. Thanks. Edyta

13 Jan 2009      

HARIM
Morocco

Hi Edyta,

Just be patient,persevere and never give up.It�ll pay off.

Wish you Success!

13 Jan 2009     

soniams
Spain

Hello,
I made some contributions yesterday which some people have already downloaded but I didn�t get any points in exchange. I read that you get points after 24h of having submmitted worksheets so something must be happening....
Does anyone know how to solve this?? There isn�t a "contact us" section in the web so I don�t know what to do.
Thanks in advanced.
S�nia Mart�nez

13 Jan 2009