Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > MESSAGES AND WORKSHEETS    

MESSAGES AND WORKSHEETS

JUANBEGI
Spain

MESSAGES AND WORKSHEETS

Good morning!! I can�t believe how 10 people have downloaded my worksheets up to the moment and nobody has left a nessage; it is really disappointing.......

14 Jan 2009      

JUANBEGI
Spain

just check  http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=161269#thetop

14 Jan 2009     

JUANBEGI
Spain

14 Jan 2009     

Logos
Malaysia

Please, please, please let�s get over this subject and just be thankful that 10 people have been gracious enough to download your worksheet and give you the points.  How about a note saying �Thank you for downloading my worksheet� on the forum.

14 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Hear, hear! I have left you a constructive message too, Juan!

14 Jan 2009     

BigBadBootyDaddy
Mexico

What up dawgs?, Hey I�m very interested in this site, but I�m not as creative as you guys in making  new material. Anyways I just wanted to know if there�s another way of downloading material from this site without contributing with material, like economical support. Here�s what I�ve done so far ?

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=161709#thetop

14 Jan 2009     

BigBadBootyDaddy
Mexico

What up dawgs?, Hey I�m very interested in this site, but I�m not as creative as you guys in making  new material. Anyways I just wanted to know if there�s another way of downloading material from this site without contributing with material, like economical support. Here�s what I�ve done so far ?

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=161709#thetop

14 Jan 2009     

jecika
Serbia

There you go guys � a nice quote I found on the internet � Everyone loves being praised and appreciated. It might be trivial to everyone that being praised and appreciated would boost up one�s self-esteem and self-efficacy and thus make one feel good. Researchers, particularly in the field of positive psychology, think that being appreciative also brings about happiness. Imagine that you are in a world without praise, appreciation, or encouragement: it would be like existing in complete darkness without light. No matter how hard you work and how much you get, happiness would seem unreachable. It costs us so little to appreciate nice things around us, or even to express our praise to others. Yet we often take people for granted, and tend to amplify upsets that are really trivial. This is like complaining about the small stain on a white sheet of paper, but ignoring the fact that most other areas of the paper are unstained

Every single encouragement, help, advice and support plays a significant role in our development. At least that�s what I was taught to do in order to boost my students� self-esteem � so why not doing it here � even though we are adults, we are human and social beings and as such we should be grateful enough to say at least �Thank you� � it is not that hard and it does not take too much time

Thank you for listening (or better to say reading)

14 Jan 2009     

eng789
Israel

That sounds a lot like advertising wss.  So,  how about we drop that subject also.

If you are proud of what you have done,  why shouldn�t you be able to advertise? 

I personally don�t like it because there is already too much to read in the messsage board.

14 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Did you know that bully�s typically have higher self esteem rather than low self esteem?

Encouragement & support is important. However, so is professionalism. Are we also professionals or just back-slappers. If the latter, we should all be in politics. If you�re going to comment, why not attempt to provide positive reinforcement with constructive statements, not just �thanks� ad infinitum?

BigBadBootyDaddy - this is a site set up for sharing.

If you want to pay, please go elsewhere. If you want to play, please stay!

Cheers, ab

14 Jan 2009