Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Messages and worksheets    

Messages and worksheets

renca
Czech Republic

Messages and worksheets

Hi, of course I agree that it is supportive and encouraging to leave a thank-you message, but I would also appreciate a feedback message. I know that it is not easy, as there are so many ws here, but it would be helpful to find out if my ws works in classes or if there are any mistakes. Recently, I found a couple of misprints in my ws about New Year, but nobody has reacted so far. How do you see it?

14 Jan 2009      

yelken
Kazakhstan

THE INFINITIVE OF PURPOSE

14 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Renca, I agree totally!
If I see something I am either not sure about or I know to be an error I try to comment immediately - because, after all, I look through a worksheet preview before I download anything.
Sometimes it may take me a little while to use a download, but I am trying to leave a constructive comment for anything I download - even if it�s just to point out why something is good.I hope others will make time to leave comments after they�ve amended &/or used the worksheets that are so generously shared.
If you leave feedback in the �comments� section rather than just �personal messaging� or emailing someone then other members will also benefit from your experience with that worksheet.
Just my opinion anyway.
B-)

14 Jan 2009