Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Question about Pictures    

Question about Pictures

superbabuskina
Italy

Question about Pictures

Hello there!

I�ve just registered and I would like to upload my first worksheet, but I�ve got a question.  The worksheets I saw online have very nice pictures. I�ve got several grammar worksheets, but I would like to add some pictures to make them more interesting. Where do you guys get the pictures?  Can I get them online or through Microsoft clipart, or is it illegal?  How does it work?  Thanks for your help�by the way, you guys are great!!!

14 Jan 2009      

jecika
Serbia

Welcome to the site Smile

This question has already been asked many times before ... if you follow this link you will find lots of free clip art sites suggested by members of eslprintables ... Good luck Thumbs Up

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/search.asp?query=clip+art&username=&fromday=0&frommonth=0&fromyear=0&today=0&tomonth=0&toyear=0&B4=Search

14 Jan 2009     

jecika
Serbia

Oooooooops Damielle Eslprintables Homepage Expert !!!

Am I the one who has made the mess??? What should I do??? Heeeeelp !!!

14 Jan 2009     

sirah
Argentina

Hi Jecika!! what�s the problem? where did you make a mess? maybe the link for cliparts are here:

http://www.eslprintables.com/forum/topic.asp?id=3426

14 Jan 2009     

jecika
Serbia

Hello Patricia,
when I open the homepage using Mozilla everything seems to be all right.
But when I open it with Opera the homepage looks totally distorted because of the long link I shared in my previous post.
So I was just wondering whether you have problems with the homepage because of that link ... if you do, I will delete my message
Thank you

14 Jan 2009     

sirah
Argentina

No jecika ,for me it�s ok.I�m using Mozilla and I can  see the homepage totally well.

hugs
Patricia 

14 Jan 2009