Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Ask for help > Speaking    

Speaking

master846
Turkey

Speaking

Hi friends,

I want to improve my speaking ability; that is, I aim to speak like british native speaker and be fluent... I watch a lot of films in english but are there any other effective techniques?

What should I do?

Thanks

14 Jan 2009      

eng789
Israel

If you have translations in Turkish on the TV screen you should cover the translations and try to understand what is being said by the people�s actions and body language.
Good luck

14 Jan 2009     

HARIM
Morocco

Hi master,

I think the best way is to find speaking partners,native and non native speakers.You can also speak to yourself from time to time.Practice makes perfect and all things are difficult before they are easy.

Wish you all the best

14 Jan 2009     

memthefirst
Turkey

YOU COULD WORK AT A TOURISTIC PLACE ON YOUR SUMMER HOLIDAY.I�VE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 15 YEARS

YOU COULD SPEAK TO BRITISH PEOPLE OF COURSE...

14 Jan 2009     

HARIM
Morocco

Hi master,

I think the best way is to find speaking partners,native and non native speakers.You can also speak to yourself from time to time.Practice makes perfect and all things are difficult before they are easy.

Wish you all the best

14 Jan 2009