Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > SO MANY STOLEN WORKSHEETS FOR TOMORROW!!    

SO MANY STOLEN WORKSHEETS FOR TOMORROW!!

Doroteia (F)
Portugal

I totally agree with damielle but, on the other hand, we mustn�t forget that those who upload stolen or scanned works are getting points and using them to download other members� worksheets which they will use in their classes. 

I�ve already stated this, and it is still my opinion that in order to start downloading, members would have to get more than 30 points. .

What do you think about it?

With so many members, new ones get 30 points very quickly and, sometimes, with very poor worksheets

I love sharing, but it gets on my nerves Disapprovethis kind of behaviour, so I understant that keeps appearing as a topic on the forum.

Kisses

14 Jan 2009     

victor
Spain

Every day I review reported contributions. If it is the first time, I remove the contribution and the points, and send a warning. The second time, the user account is cancelled.
I don�t understand how it is possible to find a user with 40 points and 0 contributions. There must be an error, and I�ll try to find it as soon as possible.

14 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Thanks Victor for your quick reply.

15 Jan 2009     

apayala
Spain

Thanks a lot Victor! Yours is a hard work... Thanks again

15 Jan 2009     

apayala
Spain

Thanks a lot Victor! Yours is a hard work... Thanks again