Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Oxygen Office Professional 2.4.1    

Oxygen Office Professional 2.4.1

ximons
Brazil

Oxygen Office Professional 2.4.1

Good morning dear friends. I am searching cliparts on the net and I found this free program to download. Is anybody know this program ? Is it works well to make beautiful worksheets ? I don�t understand much about computer and I need your help. I wait your answer. Thanks. Ximons.

16 Jan 2009      

sarahgriffin
Ireland

I dont know anything about this program, but I would be interested in downloading it too!!

16 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

OxygenOffice Professional is a modified and fully featured variant of Open Office. Open Office & Star Office are almost identical products.

OxygenOffice seems to be quite a good program and a reasonable improvement over Open Office - i haven�t used it yet myself, but after reading some of the comments about it at Sourceforge.net, I might look into it shortly. You can click here to go to their website.

I understand all the supporting documentation is currently only online. If I come across any pdf�s or tutorials I�ll message you to let you know.

Kind regards,
ab

16 Jan 2009     

Malvarosa
Spain

I have just visited the webpage and I think that Oxigen office is the same as "Microfoft Office", it includes word processor, spreadsheet etc but it contains more extras such as templates, cliparts, fonts...

16 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Thank you  ximons for raising this issue on the forum. I din�t know about this program and I really am very interested in any kind of this stuff.

Hey alien boy, congratulations for your computer related  expertise. You are my favourite alien computing expert!!!!
I�m serious, not joking: It�s really nice to know that we can count on you to get answers to this type of questions!!!

16 Jan 2009     

alien boy
Japan

Amongst other things I am a qualified programmer - just not very good at it!!!!
I prefer people to computers. People are more fun & more interesting.

Always a pleasure to help.

To quote one of my favourite doors... "glad to be of service"

ab

16 Jan 2009