Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > A job for the sheriff cow    

A job for the sheriff cow

silvanija
Lithuania

A job for the sheriff cow

Hello,

I feel totally shocked. Shocked  Perhaps you�ve seen that one of Xani�s wss is stolen by Fadisalama today. http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=162898#thetop
There are 10 comments that it is stolen but  "thank you" comments still appear below them. I think it would be so great if the sheriff cow could appear somwhere at the top of the page after someone reports a ws as stolen. It would be a signal for others to think about downloading.
Silvana

16 Jan 2009      

Damielle
Argentina

don�t steal contributions from other members
don�t send printables taken from other websites or publications (e.g.scanned from books)
don�t upload a single frame, border or drawing

Apart from not being allowed by the rules of the site, it�s dishonest!!!!

I would add something:

Read the comments before you dowload!!!
Don�t download stolen contributions!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16 Jan 2009     

libertybelle
United States

I found out what the problem can be.
If you look at the new printables, then press the comment button,
It takes you past the other comments - so you don�t often see them
unless you scroll down yourself.

I guess we better look before we click!

Thanks for the heads up.

L

16 Jan 2009     

rosita32
Mexico

Another job for the Sheriff cow!

This is a scanned text from the book Intelligent Business by Longman pages 25 and 26.

It is one of the most downloaded printable on Business English.

http://www.eslprintables.com/printable.asp?id=98440#thetop

It is not fair to get points this way.

16 Jan 2009     

silvanija
Lithuania

Perhaps it is so as you say, Liberybelle. But... oh...  Xani�s wss are seen a mile off and can be recognized so easily Confused

16 Jan 2009     

spring
Turkey

The from now on will be punished by this crazy scientist and see they will turn into what:

My choise for punishment is turning into caterpillar cos after metamorphism they will be a beautiful butterfly which means gaining points by s.one�s work yet butteflies don�t live long which means cheaters will disappear from this beautiful community in a short time...

lol:))

16 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

I agree with you spring!!! meanwhile we have the satisfaction of being honest and creating our worksheets!

Hugs...

16 Jan 2009     

Anna P
Brazil

A while ago I checked Xani�s stolen ws and it had 111 points. Now it has got 129! People keep downloading without reading the comments. It is really umbelievable!

These points are Xani�s - by right.

16 Jan 2009