Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Help!    

Help!

xcharo
Spain

Help!

I�ve never had any problem uploading before, but today I�ve tried to upload properly a 2-page worksheet (four times). The uploading goes right but later, whenever  I check the document it only shows the 1rst page. It can�t be a question of size. It�s only 52k (both pages) Does anybody know why this happens?

16 Jan 2009      

mena22
Portugal

Don�t worry Xcharo! It happens sometimes! Download the worksheet and check if the 2nd page is there! It usually is, although it doesn�t show on the preview!

Have a nice day! :))

16 Jan 2009     

xcharo
Spain

thanks mena!

16 Jan 2009     

xcharo
Spain

I�ll download it myself to check

16 Jan 2009     

Damielle
Argentina

Titles of the posts

Just a suggestion: Avoid using words such as "help" or "I need some help" as titles of the posts on the forum. "preview shows only one page" for example, will help to search the post later on. This may be useful for different purposes while searching the same topic, a related topic or the original post or just providing the answer we got some time later, just to mention a few examples.

16 Jan 2009