Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Teaching material > Suggestion    

Suggestion

alisadedic
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Suggestion

Hello everybody,
I have a suggestion. Let�s make something like "Friday worksheet". What I mean is, we put the topic in advance (seven days) and than we all make worksheets on that topic, on that day. Let�s try that challenge. Think about it.

16 Jan 2009      

Im Lety
Mexico

I like that...Thumbs Up
That would be really nice and interesting...

Im in...

16 Jan 2009     

MissMelissa12
Peru

yes...let�s do that !!!
 I�m IN ! Thumbs Up

17 Jan 2009     

alisadedic
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hello everybody,
I made a suggestion yesterday about making something like topic day, i.e. we all make a worksheet about a certain topic. Well, not too many people replied to my suggestion. Anyway, frenchfrog suggested that we should do it once a month and that I should impose the first topic. I think we should do it every 15th. Regarding the topic, I looked through the existing worksheets to decide on the topic and I decided that the topic is RULES: MUST/HAVE TO. Due date is 15 February.
I invite all the members to participate in this challenge. Let�s make this wonderful site, more wonderful and fun.

Be creative, remember the date, and see you on

17 Jan 2009     

alisadedic
Bosnia and Herzegovina

Hello everybody,
I made a suggestion couple of weeks ago about making something like topic day. The first topic is RULES: MUST/HAVE TO. 4 more days to go.
I invite all the members to participate in this challenge. Let�s make this wonderful site, more wonderful and fun.

Be creative, remember the date, and see you on

11 Feb 2009