Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > French pupils looking for penpals    

French pupils looking for penpals

reb77
France

French pupils looking for penpals

Hello!

I�m an English teacher in a French school.

I �m looking for English-speaking or English-learning penpals for my beginners (Years 7 aged 11-12, 23 pupils).

I �m looking for a long term partnership, for the whole school year, with a reliable partner.

This would be done through creative writing tasks, cartoons, oral messages on various topics such as: "Write your first email to introduce yourself", "Speak about your school", "Speak about Christmas in your country", "Create a superhero", "Who�s your favourite star?" and so on!
Who �s interested?

20 Sep 2012      

lopez_ainat
Mexico

Hi

I �m an English teacher in a mexican high school, my 1st grade students can be your students penpals. I have 140 students (14-16 years old), so I need to select some of my students interesed in having a penpal. Let me speak to them and find out who wants to participate. I created an account in facebook  Tania Lopez ([email protected]) you can look for me.

20 Sep 2012     

Daiane
Brazil

Hi there! I would be so glad to do this project with you. That �s exactly what I was looking for a long time here in this website. Please, contact me. I �ve already started preparing students for this project. They are learning how to write their first penpal letter.

I �m looking foward to hear from you soon!

Hugs from Brasil

Daiane Costa

20 Sep 2012     

Mrs Ben Taher
Tunisia

Hi friend:

I � m so interested to find penpals for my students aged 12 and 13. My daughter who is my

student is so enthousiastic to have penpals and to write in English.

hugs from Tunisia

20 Sep 2012     

rachidramzy
Morocco

Hi,

I �ve seen your quest and I �m very interested in finding penpals for my students too. Well, I have a better idea if you happen to be motivated and ready to engage. 

In fact, I don �t know whether you are acquainted with ISA (International School Award) that gives awards to schools which develop and work on international projects, which means engage students in doing things with students overseas. At the end of the year, you put all the stuff in a portfolio of evidence and you apply. If your school wins, you receive awards.

take care

Rachid RAMZY
high school teacher of English
UNICEF/ RVOY focal point in Morocco

20 Sep 2012     

Grecco
Brazil

Hello,

My name �s Luciana. I teach english in a public school in Pimenta/MG. I would be so happy to do this project with you too. Please contact me! I am waiting for news.

Hugs from BrazilWink

20 Sep 2012