Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > rewarding children in the classroom    

rewarding children in the classroom

nuroma
Spain

rewarding children in the classroom

Hello teachers from everywhere,
I work as a private teacher and I am trying to think about a good method to use rewards with my groups. I would like to know some ideas about how can I reward my students if they have good behaviour. What do you do? Do you know any great idea or a webpage with ideas?
I was thinking about using points, but what prizes can I offer them? They are kindergarden and primary students.

Thank you very much for your help

20 Sep 2012      

mariajoaopt
Portugal

I am a primary english teacher and a use a lot this kind of rewards for my children and it works a lot with the images of the film cars and for girls the hello kitty with some messages......like brilliant or excellent work.... very good or good job..... try to find my materials by the topic rewards.... Iam from portugal.... my email is [email protected]... I HAVE LOT OF DIFFERENT MATERIAL

KISSSES

Maria Joao Cesar

20 Sep 2012     

Mariethe House
France

Have a look at this link Smile
http://busyteacher.org/2886-stickers-for-the-little-ones-motivation-booster.html

21 Sep 2012     

papadeli
Greece

Here you can find printable stickers, free printable behavior charts for kids, chore charts and classroom management ideas, tools and techniques.
Greetings from Greece,
papadeligames

21 Sep 2012     

Katiapulko
Ukraine

Can you explain, how to use such charts, pleas?

21 Sep 2012     

papadeli
Greece

Stick stickers on them. You could also sign, draw or write sth ... The student who gets all the stickers, drawings... is the winner!

Greetings from Greece,

21 Sep 2012     

nuroma
Spain

Thank you very much, I already have some good ideas!

21 Sep 2012