Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > Insulted!     

Insulted!

gilderoy_lockhart
Chile

Too many exclamation points. They made me think you �re yelling or something.

22 Sep 2012     

olaola
Italy

...I was reported once by mistake but  I didn �t scream on the forum as you did with this huge message filling all the space! If you made a mistake it �s ok just accept it. You won �t do it next time. We have to accept frustration...it is part  of our lives.

22 Sep 2012     

rodrigoleao2005
Brazil

I agree with you, ggroneet.

22 Sep 2012     

cunliffe
United Kingdom

I second almaz - what have you got to say, Roneet? By the way, are you owner of that BarLev site - it �s fantastic. 

22 Sep 2012     

ariana07307
Ecuador

I�m sure that up to this point you might be a little more relaxed, hope you�re having a nice weekend... keep on your hard work and handle this just as a stepping stone... take care...!Hug

22 Sep 2012     

ggroneet
Israel

Hey guys..

Thanks for your understanding.

Let me just make a point - I wasn �t yelling, nor frustrated! 

I only wanted to let you know how I feel about that all reporting system!

I believe we could be more friendly around this site - that �s all
Right I made a mistake, so what?

Now I know some of the site �s member are true friends! Thank you for your private messages!

It cheered me up and that was what I needed.

We are teachers. I find it hard to believe from some of the replied you educate your students or your own children to be informers?!

Well,  I am sure it won �t happen again. Not to me anyway:)

22 Sep 2012     

zailda
Brazil

Hi again!

I wouldn�t call a person reporting a worksheet as an �informer�. The worksheets uploaded here are accepted or not. If they follow the rules they remain in the site, if they don�t any member can send it to the moderators� page for a review. The reporting is used to clean the site and keep it free of illegal (copies or partially copied) material, useless (not ESL resource or a work without tasks), doubled worksheets.

The aim is to help the site owner�s keep this site as a wonderful resource, not especially to punish anyone. After a worksheet is removed, only the site owner decides what he should do, and we don�t usually question it since the site is his property.

I didn�t educate my children or students to be �informers�, but to follow the rules, to read instructions before doing something, to read instruction manuals and to be sure they had understood it completely before signing or checking �I agree�, and to do their work following the boss�s rules. The �boss� told us to report the worksheets against the rules, and told the moderators to review (not to judge) them. And so we do.

Have a nice day!

Zailda Coirano

24 Sep 2012     

< Previous   1    2