Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > Hi!    

Hi!

pichulina77
Uruguay

Hi!

I have a student who �s taking Cambridge CPE next Nov. and he �s wondering "Then what?" Any ideas??? He �s 17 but he �s really good at Englsih!I appreciate any idea!! Thanks a lot!

25 Sep 2012      

anitarobi
Croatia

Another language?;)

25 Sep 2012     

pichulina77
Uruguay

hahahahahha that �s a nice one! but the problem is that I only teach English! hahaha

25 Sep 2012     

MoodyMoody
United States

Ask him what he means by "Then what?" Does he mean, how can he use English to get a job? Go to college abroad? Study English in college? Get a job as a translator? Study English-language literature?

Maybe the next step is the TOEFL so that he can study at an English-speaking university.

And I know Anita was just kidding, but the idea of another language isn �t so bad. You may teach only English, but there �s probably a French or Portuguese teacher at your school, if not more exotic languages. You may have a budding polyglot on your hands!

25 Sep 2012     

pichulina77
Uruguay

Of course Anita �s idea is great! The thing is that this student wants to continue studying English with me and I was looking for some ideas.

26 Sep 2012