Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > points    

silviacilia
Argentina

I�ve got 402 poits from the printables I�ve sent but today I opened my count and found that instead of 402 I�ve got only 389 . Can anybody tell me why?

17 Jan 2009      

urpillay
Spain

Hi Silvia. Haven�t you read what Victor said?

victor
Spain

Yes,
The webserver is checking all users� points, because there were errors.
If you sum all your printables and powerpoints downloads you will see that you should have 238 points, not 308.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

17 Jan 2009

It is because of that you have less points. That message was for another teacher who asked the same question.

Have a nice weekend!!

INMA ALC�ZAR

http://myeslcorner.blogspot.com

17 Jan 2009     

Miss_Alel�
Argentina

Hi guys since i saw the posts about the problems with the points ... i felt curious so I made some calculations to see what my score was and whether it matched with the one I currently have... and I have to tell that it doesn�t. I�ve published 29 worksheets from which  1153 copies were downloaded; and according to the website I�ve 835 and I�ve downloaded 331 printables. 
It seems I still can get this idea of the points...
What are they for?
do I get points for sharing?
do I get points if somebody download my printables?
Poits are taken from my account when I download material?

Can anybody answer my questions? There wasn�t much info about this in the FAQs
Thanks in advance

Aleli

17 Jan 2009     

urpillay
Spain

Hi Aleli a,
You get points each time another teacher download your worksheets. But for knowing more about this topic, click on the following link http://www.eslprintables.com/faq.htm
Take care!!
INMA ALC�ZAR

17 Jan 2009