Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Message board > LES    

LES

jayen
France

My deepest sympathy to you Les!
Words aren �t enough to share your pains but you �re in our hearts!
Big hugs .

17 Oct 2012     

lilouprune
France

My deepest sympathy to you and your family Les!

17 Oct 2012     

mourisca
Portugal

Dear Les,

I�m so sorry for your loss. 

My deepest sympathy to you and your family. 

Warm hugs�

(@Mariethe: thank you)

17 Oct 2012     

evafer
Spain

Dear Les,

So sorry to hear about your loss.

My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Hugs for you in these very hard moments.

eva

17 Oct 2012     

imelda
Mexico

Dear Les,

I truly believe that our loved ones are never really far from us though we many no longer have them physically present. I am sure that your loving wife will always be watching over you and her loved ones, smiling as she always has and now free of anything that this mundane world could have tested her with while she was here. I hope that you can find peace in these so difficult times.

Hugs
Ime

17 Oct 2012     

jarek2011
Poland

Dear Les,

I do not know you personally but I would like to express my deepest sympathy. I am truly sorry for your loss. You have always struck me as a helpful spirit of this ESL community and although I have never met you I have great respect for you. My deepest condolences

Jarek

17 Oct 2012     

Mallerenga
Spain

Dear Les,
You are always ready to help us and we can �t do much except being next to you in this tough moments. Lots of love to you and your family.

17 Oct 2012     

teresapr
Portugal

Dear Les
I was so sorry when I read about your loss. You are in my prayers.
I �m sure you �ll manage to go through these hard times as you keep in your heart so many cherished memories and so many unforgettable moments.
A big hug
Teresa

17 Oct 2012     

Mabdel
Morocco

Dear Les,
My deepest sympathy goes out to you and your family.. Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers.
Warm hugs
Mabdel

17 Oct 2012     

Nina Pizzo
Portugal

Dear Les,

I �m deeply sorry to hear about your loss. I can �t imagine how sad you must be feeling. Please be strong and accept my most sincere condolences. My heart is with you.

Telma

17 Oct 2012     

< Previous   1    2    3    Next >