Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Techniques and methods in Language Teaching > Pen Friend Project    

Pen Friend Project

tooomas
Poland

Pen Friend Project

Hi everyone,
last year I was taking part in Postcrossing.com project with my students. Some of the really enjoyed writing postcards to people from all around the world and I was wondering if there is anyone here who would like to take part in a typical pen friend project, which would involve sending hand-written letters together with postcards etc.

I teach kids aged 10-13 as well as teenagers aged 13-16. Please get in touch with me should you be interested.

Cheers everyone!

17 Oct 2012      

mariadacruz
Portugal

Hi Tooomas!

My students are 11-14 years old and they would love to have pen friends to exchange letters, postcards, etc, to get to know other young people and their customs and culture. 
Therefore, we are interested in corresponding with you and your students.
I �ll be waiting for your suggestions if you are interested in starting this exchange. 

Best wishes

Maria Ramos

17 Oct 2012     

dinglesazara
Spain

It �s a good idea! I �ve got 12-year-old students that would like to participate in this type of activity. How about doing the project with Polish, Portuguese and Spanish students?

See you!

Gloria

17 Oct 2012     

gulsahbilgeteacher
Turkey

That �s a great idea. My students would like to be a part of this project. They are 10-12 years old learners. Sending postcards would be really interesting and entertaining for them. Handwriting letters are also a good idea. If you like, we can be in touch. Or any other friend would like to try, let me know. You can also send me a private message. Hugs from Turkey.

17 Oct 2012     

beginnersluck
Portugal

I was just looking for an opportunity to enroll on such an activity. My students and I are really interested. I teach 14-16 year-old students, to whom I talked about the advantages of having such a communication and they are eager to try it. Can you please include me in?

17 Oct 2012     

lockman
Morocco

i am interested too My ss are aged 15 TO17 

17 Oct 2012     

hunzipheartcore
Indonesia

Hai there guys.. I teach 14-16 years-old students.. Could you tell me how to join this project? thanks..

21 Oct 2012