Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Concerning worksheets > I cannot save some of the downloads!    

I cannot save some of the downloads!

rafaella65
Italy

I cannot save some of the downloads!

hi friends! i can īt always save the downloaded worksheets...how can that happen? I loose  points but don īt find some of the worksheet in my memory stick...
what is going wrong?
thanks a lot rafaella

24 Oct 2012      

ueslteacher
Ukraine

Do you always look where exactly you īre saving them? It could be that your computer offered you a different option and you didn īt even notice it and pushed save and the file went down to a different folder. You could perform an automated search for the documents you know you have downloaded.
Sophia

24 Oct 2012     

rafaella65
Italy

Thank you so much for your reply, ueslteacher, but as a matter of fact I īve already tried with an automated research but...nothing. the worksheets are not there!could it be that some of the worksheets can just be printed once but not saved? as a sort of copywright, I don īt know what to think!
Thank you so much all the same
rafaella

...I īve noticed that I īve posted in the wrong place...SORRY!

24 Oct 2012