Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Games, activities and teaching ideas > Pen Pals Project!    

Pen Pals Project!

MarieSophieD
Canada

Pen Pals Project!

Hi there!

I �m a young ESL teacher from Quebec city (Canada) and I �m looking for another ESL teacher who would be interested in starting a pen pals project. I have exactly 45 sixth graders (they �re around 10-11 years old). I �d really like them to pratice their writing skills and I think it would be very exciting for them if they could write to someone real. If you �re interested, please contact me! Big smile

Marie-Sophie

24 Oct 2012      

moemendhia
Tunisia

Hello  Marie,
I �m really interested too in such a project!!!So let �s start it if you like!I �m tunisian teacher,I �m teaching 5 classes of 30 students each aged 11-14!
have a nice time!

24 Oct 2012     

mgrj
Spain

Hi Marie,
I �m a spanish teacher and i �m very interested in your penpal project.
I teach CLIL science and crafts and my students are between 10 and 11.
Thanks!

24 Oct 2012     

IntensiveinQc
Canada

Hi colleague!

I �m from Qc as well and teaching intensive English (though not the 5 months/5months format) to 2 groups of grade 6 students for a total of 37 wonderful 11-12 year olds.  I �ve been doing a pen pal project with my students for a few years already but since this is my first year in teaching intensive I wanted to see how things would work out before seeking for pen pals.  Now opportunity knocks and I �m very eager to open the door :)  We �re from Drummondville in community where 99.9% of the kids speak French as a first language.  Hope we �ll keep in touch!

24 Oct 2012     

SMIRANII
France

hi!! I �m  teacher in france .My pupils are also aged from 10 to 12.they are very motivated to have penpals.I am intersted to start a penpal project with you. Thank you.

24 Oct 2012     

susie13
Hungary

Hi Marie,

I am from Hungary and I teach students from the age of 9 to 14.
I also think that this is a great idea and I would be interested to start a penpal project with you and your students.
Best wishes: Zsuzsa

25 Oct 2012     

karka30
Poland

Hi

I �m a teacher from Poland. My students are 10-12 years old. The idea of exchanging letters is great!:)
I �d like to join the project with you and your kids

Take care
Karolina

25 Oct 2012     

poupina86
France

Hi, I �m a teacher in France and I think that would be great for the kids to have penpals. I have 12 pupils between 10-12 years old. If you are interested, leave me a message!

25 Oct 2012     

karka30
Poland

I �m willing to cooperate with all of you. Anyone going to work with us?

Let �s get organized! Big smile

cheers

Karolina

25 Oct 2012     

MarieSophieD
Canada

Thank you all for your answers, but I quickly found someone to take part in the project with me! :) Lots of you were interested, maybe you could starts new projects together! :)

25 Oct 2012