Welcome to
ESL Printables, the website where English Language teachers exchange resources: worksheets, lesson plans,  activities, etc.
Our collection is growing every day with the help of many teachers. If you want to download you have to send your own contributions.

ESL Forum:

Techniques and methods in Language Teaching

Games, activities and teaching ideas

Grammar and Linguistics

Teaching material

Concerning worksheets

Concerning powerpoints

Concerning online exercises

Make suggestions, report errors

Ask for help

Message board

ESL forum > Make suggestions, report errors > 40 or 50 free downloads    

40 or 50 free downloads

aftab57
United Kingdom

40 or 50 free downloads

I want to keep this brief and not go into a lot of explanation. The original 30 limit was set a long time ago. There are now haundreds of excellent worksheets being produced everyday which simply disappera into the ether after the first day.

Simply put my question is this: Is it worth asking Victor to increase the free downloads to 40 or 50?

18 Jan 2009      

Mietz
Germany

I don�t think it�s that useful to increase the daily number. I still think it would be nice to have an additional option to download a few worksheets from the old ones for free every day - let�s say 5? But then - somebody pointed out some time ago, that that is, what your points are for. Quite right I suppose.

18 Jan 2009     

ASA3000
Egypt

In fact I don�t download more than twenty worksheets per day though I think it is a good idea...

.... but let me suggest this ... Those who have more than X ( a number in hundreds or housands) points can download 40 .. those who have Y ( a bigger number) points can download 50 and so on.. this way we can encourage people to share more...

My love to all the teachers of the site and to Victor.

18 Jan 2009     

Zora
Canada

I agree with Meitz�s idea, a lot of us have been thinking that it might be a good idea to include a few older worksheets per day, week or month... It would help to get the old stuff circulating again.

19 Jan 2009